[ 76 / egy / h / kc / librejp / sp / v ] [ ukko ]

/v/ - Vidya I Guess

You asked for this
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

Onion domain: http://ylcjjrqko7pgobnvzreemm565ea3oj3c7rfqqb4x4twmay6hafv54mid.onion/

File: 1645326844701.jpeg (19.11 KB, 220x220, 1:1, green.jpeg)

 No.5752

Why is there so much spam being posted here every week? Why don't mods ever get rid of it?
How is it possible that people keep posting here and no one ever bothers to report the spam that gets shoved down here weekly/daily?

It's almost like the mods and the few posters here want it to stay up
Example: >>5709
It's been up for 4 days

 No.5756

dudman does delete them eventually but no one really cares because you can just ignore it

 No.5757

as long as its not ceepee and its not flooding the board i dont really care

 No.5759

I like the spam When a website is full of spam about fake vaccine cards you know it's a quality website

 No.5767

its threads like these that make me wonder how many anons that still post on imageboards were even around for pre-captcha 4chan
you cry about this level of spam you woulda had an absolute meltdown back then
but yeh sometimes it takes dudder a minute to get to it hes got more important things to do like drink a lot and be harassed and stalked by literal nigger faggots

 No.5768

whatever faggot

 No.5781

>>5767
Most of them are probably just posting on small boards like this place. Back then when 4chan would be unusable for days on end due to spam it wasn't a big deal because you could just go and do something else like play vidya games or actually go outside for once. And it's a similar situation with boards like this that only get a few posts per day. No way the modern day internet addicted zoomers could handle something like that

 No.5803

>>5767
I haven't thought about dial soap in years until I saw your post.

 No.5819

>>5756
>dudman does delete them eventually but no one really cares because you can just ignore it

There's literally a new spam thread right now
>>5812

 No.5821

>>5757
>as long as its not ceepee and its not flooding the board i dont really care

Sometimes it's a p*docel link so that's why I'm so iffy about the spam. That guy is crazy and always angry

>>5767
>its threads like these that make me wonder how many anons that still post on imageboards were even around for pre-captcha 4chan
>you cry about this level of spam you woulda had an absolute meltdown back then

Oh but that's different. Moot didn't know how to manage the site.

 No.5836

>>5821
Honestly anyone retarded enough to click a honeypot CP link deserves the party van anyway

 No.5869

>>5836
sometimes I almost click it but I look down at the IACTSN tattoo on my mouse hand and member NTCTSN

 No.5911

would a Captcha be possible for ddduder to implement if he ever has the time for it?

 No.5912

>>5911
I remember him using it back in the 76chan days during particularly bad spamming, but having it required all the time would be p. gay tbh

 No.5913

>>5912
I disagree, maybe have it something simple so people can get through it while keeping the bots away.

 No.5914

>>5913
nah its not anywhere near a big enough deal here it never wipes the entire catalog and people here only post in like five threads
it only really gets bad on /sp/ but it usually only lasts a couple hours and spartmen also only post in five threads over there too so nobody cares if the catalog gets wiped

 No.5955

>>5914
>it only really gets bad on /sp/ but it usually only lasts a couple hours and spartmen also only post in five threads over there too so nobody cares if the catalog gets wiped

AND WHAT ABOUT THE KC SUICIDE WATCH THREAD? THAT SHIT WAS A FUCKING CLASSIC AND ONLY GOT KILLED DUE TO P*DOCEL ACTING RETARDED

 No.5956

>>5913
>I disagree, maybe have it something simple so people can get through it while keeping the bots away.

no p*docel/angrybro isn't a bot

>>5911
Make a thread limit of only 5 per hour on sp.

 No.5957

>>5913
nah it would be gay as fuck
captcha is shit
the spam on /v/ isn't so bad to warrant it, anyway.

 No.5965

>>5956
I still find it hard to believe that the CP and fake passport posts aren't bots, but then again I'm not up on all the autistic /sp/ee drama

 No.5974

No captcha
Just give me a phone call if theres particularly bad spam ill take care of it
sorry guys

 No.5975

>>5974
its rally not even that big of a deal its clearly just some fag manually posting a few threads a couple times a week now if you were ignoring bots id have to spank you

 No.5976

>>5974
Do you have IRC, email, etc. for contact?

 No.5977

>>5974
Mod me

 No.5980

>>5974
gimme dem digits hon

 No.5983

>>5980
1488 420 69

 No.5992

>>5983
❤️

 No.5993

>>5983
>488 is in Tallahassee
wew

 No.5994

>>5965
>I still find it hard to believe that the CP and fake passport posts aren't bots, but then again I'm not up on all the autistic /sp/ee drama

He really dumb and desperate for datamining moneys so he alwauy do that stuff

 No.5995

File: 1646969473873.png (63.41 KB, 236x326, 118:163, zika CR.png)

>>5974

>No captcha

>Just give me a phone call if theres particularly bad spam ill take care of it
>sorry guys

make the mlb thread



[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ 76 / egy / h / kc / librejp / sp / v ] [ ukko ]